Weight Loss Tips from Famous Grammy Goddesses
Ever wondered how some popular musicians are able to stay in tip-top shape? You are not alone. Most people are curious about how these individuals are able to keep their slim figures. Here are some weight loss tips coming from the most famous Grammy goddesses you’ve ever known.
- Rihanna – If you look at her, you’d be fascinated about her sexy body. How does she do it? Here’s what Rihanna has to say;” A lot of hard work and a lot of running on the treadmill. Cardio is the key. I have a personal trainer who travels with me if we have a big event coming up. I work out every day but I need a trainer to motivate me — I don’t find it much fun working out on my own.”
- Carrie Underwood – This country songstress never fails to beguile her fans because of her amazing voice and svelte figure. What’s her secret? Carrie reveals;”Once you get into a routine of eating healthy, it hurts twice as much when you fall off the wagon, but it’s nice to have a few bites of something you like.”
- Katy Perry – She definitely is your teenage dream! Who wouldn’t want to have Katy’s perfect body? Here’s how she does it;”I hate working out, but I love jumping rope . . . There’s a rhythm. It’s like dancing . . . I can double jump; I can cross. I can do all of it. I look like Rocky when I jump rope.” Better start buying your jump rope now!
- Carly Rae Jepsen – Call her maybe? Yes of course! With a wonderful body like that, it’s no doubt that Carly may be receiving thousands of calls everyday just to find out how she stays slim. Here’s what she said about it;”I have the same thing for breakfast every day: vanilla yogurt with granola and fruit. And if I can get my hands on some boiled eggs, I go for those, too.”
- Taylor Swift – No wonder Taylor has a lot of boys running after her! Just by looking at her petite frame, any guy can fall for her. Here’s what she did to maintain that;”There’s no regimen. There’s no personal trainer. I love to go hiking because it’s an experience. If I need to gain stamina for a tour, I will run every single night on the treadmill, but I don’t necessarily like being at the gym.”