Low-carb Snacks that You Can Add to Your Diet
If you love carbs very much and it seems that you can’t take them out of your diet, I have just the thing for you! You can now enjoy carbs without gaining weight. This can be done by adding low-carb snacks to your diet. What are these snacks?
- Cottage cheese with berries – The good thing about berries is that they are low in calories and contain plenty of antioxidants, vitamins and lutein. Cottage cheese is also a type of cheese that is low in carb but is very delicious. Add it together with berries and have the best healthy snack!
- Cucumbers with ranch Greek yogurt dip – Instead of using sour cream or mayonnaise, use Greek yogurt dip because it is healthier. Add some garlic, parsley and chives to your dip and chop up some cucumbers for one great snack!
- Vegetable chard wraps – Do you want something crunchy and spicy? If that is the case, then add vegetable chard wraps to your diet plan. These raw vegetables will surely fill you up and you will also enjoy them since they are very crunchy.
- Caprese salad – The main ingredients of this salad are the following; tomatoes, olive oil, basil and mozzarella. Choose fresh veggies for this salad and eat any time you want.
- Mango shrimp skewers – You can find this recipe anywhere on the internet. It is very healthy since it consists of shrimps and mangoes. One delightful and healthy snack that is hard to pass on, that’s what it is.
- Avocado with sunflower seeds – This is very easy to prepare. Just divide an avocado in two and sprinkle each half with sunflower seeds and you’re done! This snack contains fiber, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, potassium and protein.
- Lox with cream cheese – Combine salmon with cream cheese and place them on whole wheat crackers. You will surely love this healthy snack.
- Vegan Cucumber tofu rolls – Get your dose of protein from this delectable snack. Just place some tofu inside cucumber slices and roll them up to complete this extraordinary snack.