How to Lose Weight with Less Effort
Are you a very busy person? If your life is loaded with lots of activities that they can completely hinder you in your weight loss plans, here are some easy tips on how to lose weight with less effort. Follow them and apply them in your daily life to get good results.
1. Eat small meals during the entire day. – The secret to lose weight quickly is food timing. Did you know that eating properly at the right time can help your brain let go of stored fats? Due to this reason, you must make it a point to eat small meals during the whole day. Munch on something every 2-3 hours but be sure to have healthy food options. Look for foods that contain protein and vegetables that do not contain starch. These are some examples of foods you can eat during these times; apples, soaked almonds and celery sticks with almond or hemp seed butter.
2. Replace commercial oil with coconut oil. – Instead of using the regular cooking oil when preparing your meals, substitute it with coconut oil. Why should you do this? It’s because this type of oil has many health benefits and it reduces your cholesterol levels thus helping you lose weight.
3. Try resistance training. – This may be hard to do if you have a hectic schedule but you will reap great benefits with this extra effort. Spending at least 15-20 minutes of resistance training can help you burn more fats. Since you develop more muscles, the more fats are burned.
4. Take carnitine. – Why do you need carnitine in your system? It’s because this nutrient has the ability to move fat into your cell incinerators and then burn them as fuel. Add at least 2 grams of carnitine to your diet daily and you will lose weight quickly.
5. Drink green tea. – Instead of drinking coffee or fruit juices, why don’t you try to drink green tea for a change? This type of tea can help you lose weight because it contains epigallocatechin gallate which is well known to raise the percentage of fats burned in your body. To achieve good results, drink at least 3 cups of green tea on a daily basis.