Easy to Prepare Late Night Snacks that Can Help You Lose Weight
Do you love to eat snacks late at night? While it is true that late-night snacking has always been viewed as something that’s bad for dieters, that doesn’t really follow if what you’re eating are healthy foods. Late-night snacks can also help you lose weight if they are easy to digest, contain less carbs, not too fatty and do not contain too much protein or fiber. Here are some few healthy snacks that you can try on a daily basis because they are very easy to prepare and they can help you trim down.
- Turkey sandwich – Instead of eating a grilled-cheese sandwich, why not eat a turkey sandwich instead? All you have to do is fill up your sandwich with turkey, leafy green veggies and a thin slice of cheese. Transform it into Panini-style to make it healthier.
- Dark chocolate and coconut almond delights – If you feel like eating something sweet during the night, try eating these tasty treats. You don’t need to prepare them, you can easily buy them from the convenience store near you or from the grocery store.
- Meatball sliders – Instead of eating pizza, go for these light meatballs. Cook them together with tomato sauce instead of cheese and place them on top of pita break or some crackers.
- Low-fat popcorn – A bag of chips can really make you gain weight. That is why it would be best if you replace them with low-fat popcorn. This snack is very easy to prepare because all you have to do is buy a pack of popcorn from the grocery and fry them at home. Once you’re done cooking them, you can already enjoy a movie while you eat delicious popcorn.
- Low-calorie raisin peanut butter – It is true that peanut butter is an excellent source of protein and that it can help you lose weight. However, you need to be aware that it is also loaded with calories. So instead of using it on your sandwich, use low-calorie raisin peanut butter instead. You can even spread it on your bananas to make you feel full during the entire night.